- All bouquets are shipped and delivered by FedEx or USPS. They are not hand-delivered like live flowers from a local florist.
- No weekend deliveries, no same-day deliveries, limited holidays.
- Packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day.
- Orders will ship 24-48 hours after you place your order Monday-Thursday.
- The cutoff time is 12 PM Pacific Time. Your order can be shipped the day of, as long as it is placed before 12 PM Pacific Time. Monday-Friday
- If your order comes in between Friday (after 12 PM Pacific time) and Monday (before 12 PM Pacific time) it will be shipped Monday, unless it is a Holiday.
- Ship-to addresses cannot be changed once the item has shipped.
- Orders delivered by "end of the day" may arrive as late as 11 pm on the estimated delivery day.
- Shipping delivery dates are estimates only, they are not guaranteed.
- The day the order is placed is not considered a full business day, and neither is the weekend.
Shipping to a Business
- Depending on the size of the business, packages will be delivered to the reception, mailroom, or the person/office designated for receiving mail and not hand-delivered to your recipient.
- UPS Ground and UPS Next Day Air packages are generally delivered to business addresses during their normal business hours Monday-Friday. Packages cannot be scheduled to arrive at a specific time of day.
- Some businesses can take up to 24+ hours to distribute mail internally so If you need your gift delivered on a certain day to your recipient, we recommend letting the business know about the incoming shipment and ask them to distribute it immediately.
- We currently offer shipping of our products throughout the United States. If you want to ship to another region or country, please sign-up for our newsletter and we will send out a notification as our products become available elsewhere.
Sign up sheet is located towards the bottom of our main page.